REGISTRATION CLOSES SOON – ON APRIL 17 2023.
1-WEEK TRAINING BEGINS ON MONDAY, APRIL 17, 2023.
Do you have goals to start or grow a small business? Here are the requirements to join the program.
- Live in or nearby one of TESS branch locations across Nigeria. (See the full list of our branch locations below).
- Obtain a DOSBIN Certificate on www.dosbin.blogspot.com
- Participate in a week of training to learn about the program and loan requirements.
- Attend weekly meetings once a week at a specified 30-minute time to make loan repayments, continue receiving financial education, and build your peer networks.
- Commit to repaying your loan on time in weekly installments. The amount and due date are based on your loan size. All loans are on a six-month term.
- Work hard and invest your loan to grow your business. Our first-time loan is between N300,000 and N1,000,000 and every six months, depending on your record and support from your center, you will have the opportunity to receive larger loans.
3 thoughts on “THE ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUPPORT SOCIETY EMPOWERMENT TRAINING 2023.”
I have been contributing to any message published but you will not choose me
I have paid the required 1520 needed for this program
I have been donating but you guys have not done any thing for me now you want me to register again I will not
Kindly use the money engine on http://www.nedes.org/naira/