THE ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUPPORT SOCIETY EMPOWERMENT TRAINING Batch 2. 2023.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
REGISTRATION CLOSES SOON.
TRAINING BEGINS ON MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2023.
Do you have goals to start or grow a small business? Here are the requirements to join the program.
- Live in or nearby one of TESS branch locations across Nigeria. (See the full list of our branch locations below).
- Obtain a DOSBIN Certificate on www.dosbin.blogspot.com
- Participate in a week of training to learn about the program and loan requirements.
- Attend weekly meetings once a week at a specified 30-minute time to make loan repayments, continue receiving financial education, and build your peer networks.
- Commit to repaying your loan on time in weekly installments. The amount and due date are based on your loan size. All loans are on a six-month term.
- Work hard and invest your loan to grow your business. Our first-time loan is between N300,000 and N1,000,000 and every six months, depending on your record and support from your center, you will have the opportunity to receive larger loans.