12 tips to avoid Bathroom accidents that may lead to death.
If your bathroom is tiled- Read this!
- When your phone rings, never be in a haste to pick up no matter how important the call is, even if it is a million dollar worth of call. Let your phone ring, you can always call back.
- Get a different type of tiles for your bathroom. Tilers can help you. Avoid smooth tiles. If what you have is a smooth tiles, change it as soon as you can.
- Get bathroom slippers. There are slippers for bathroom, not the slippers you wear in your streets or for your outings. Bathroom slippers are designed in such a way that when you wear it, it grips the floor.
- Avoid raising one leg in the attempt to wash or scrub it. If you need to scrub your legs, bend down with your legs gripped to the floor or sit in your bathtub to wash your legs.
- Keep your bathroom floors from getting wet at all times. For those who have their water-closet combined with the shower/ bathtub. Don’t spill water everywhere in the name of bathing.
- There is nothing so important in the world when you are in the bathroom. Don’t run. Walk gently.
- Keep a towel or footmat at the entrance of your bathroom. Place at the entrance of your bathroom. It is wise to always dry your feet before moving out to any other part of the house.
- If you have kids, never let them in the bathroom alone. As in, never!
- Don’t take your phone to the bathroom. Either you are bathing or you are not. Do not go to bath with your phone. Your Phone might be a distraction.
- Wash your face separately. You must not have soap on your face while you are also washing other part of your body.
- Do not dance. Many are guilty of this. PLEASE STOP IT!
- Avoid sexual intercourse in the bathroom.
Written by: Oluwanishola Akeju.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Oluwanishola Akeju – Follow on Instagram
Oluwanishola Akeju official Twitter link
LAUTECH withdraws certificate from graduate who accused lecturer of victimisation Atanda Adebayo July 3, 2019
Man narrates how he helped a footballer friend twice even after he stopped talking to him after becoming successful –
OPINION: Things To Know Before Entering Tiled Bathroom, By Oluwanishola Akeju –