Intuit is a leading provider of financial software, including QuickBooks, TurboTax, and Mint. Intuit bookkeeping jobs are in high demand, and many of these jobs are remote. If you’re interested in a remote bookkeeping career, Intuit is a great place to start.
This article will discuss how to land a remote Intuit bookkeeping job. We’ll cover everything from the qualifications you need to the application process.
Qualifications for Remote Intuit Bookkeeping Jobs
To qualify for a remote Intuit bookkeeping job, you’ll need to have some experience with QuickBooks and other accounting software. You should also have strong organizational and communication skills.
Here are some specific qualifications that Intuit looks for in remote bookkeepers:
- 1+ years of experience with QuickBooks Online
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
How to Apply for Remote Intuit Bookkeeping Jobs
To apply for remote Intuit bookkeeping jobs, you’ll need to create an account on the Intuit careers website. Once you have an account, you can search for and apply for open positions.
Intuit uses a variety of methods to assess candidates for remote bookkeeping jobs, including:
- Phone screens
- Video interviews
- Skills assessments
If you’re selected for an interview, be prepared to answer questions about your experience with QuickBooks and other accounting software, your bookkeeping skills, and your qualifications for the remote position.
Tips for Landing a Remote Intuit Bookkeeper Job
Here are some tips for landing a remote Intuit bookkeeper job:
- Highlight your QuickBooks experience. Intuit wants to hire bookkeepers who have experience with QuickBooks Online. In your resume and cover letter, be sure to highlight your QuickBooks experience and skills.
- Showcase your bookkeeping skills. Intuit is looking for bookkeepers with strong bookkeeping skills. In your resume and cover letter, be sure to showcase your bookkeeping skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview. Intuit interviews are typically very competitive. Be sure to prepare for your interview by practicing answering common interview questions.
- Follow up after the interview. After your interview, be sure to send a thank-you note to the interviewer. You may also want to send a follow-up email a week or two after the interview to check on the status of your application.
If you’re interested in a remote bookkeeping career, Intuit is a great place to start. Intuit offers a variety of remote bookkeeping jobs, and many of these jobs are well-paying and have excellent benefits.
To land a remote Intuit bookkeeping job, be sure to highlight your QuickBooks experience and bookkeeping skills in your resume and cover letter. You should also prepare for the interview by practicing answering common interview questions.
According to a recent survey by Intuit, 75% of remote bookkeepers say that they’re satisfied with their jobs. The survey also found that remote bookkeepers earn an average salary of $60,000 per year.
If you’re interested in learning more about remote Intuit bookkeeping jobs, be sure to visit the Intuit careers website.