Intuit, the maker of popular tax and accounting software such as TurboTax and QuickBooks, is a household name for many Americans. But what is the company’s vision for the future? To find out, I sat down with Intuit CEO Sasan Goodarzi for a one-on-one conversation.
Goodarzi says that Intuit’s vision is to “power prosperity around the world.” He believes that everyone should have the opportunity to achieve financial success and that Intuit’s products and services can help make that happen.
Intuit is focused on a number of key initiatives to achieve its vision, including:
- Making financial products and services more accessible and affordable: Intuit is working to make its products and services more accessible and affordable for everyone, regardless of their income or background. For example, Intuit offers a free version of TurboTax for taxpayers with simple tax returns.
- Helping people save and invest for retirement: Intuit is helping people save and invest for retirement through its TurboTax Live service, which connects taxpayers with tax professionals who can help them make the most of their retirement savings.
- Providing small businesses with the tools they need to succeed: Intuit is providing small businesses with the tools they need to succeed through its QuickBooks Online accounting software and other products and services.
Future of work
Goodarzi also believes that Intuit has a role to play in the future of work. He says that the company is focused on helping people develop the skills they need to succeed in the digital economy. For example, Intuit offers a number of online courses and training programs that can help people learn new skills such as coding and digital marketing.
Intuit is a company with a clear vision for the future. Goodarzi is committed to making Intuit’s products and services more accessible and affordable for everyone, and to helping people achieve financial success. Intuit is also playing a role in the future of work by helping people develop the skills they need to succeed in the digital economy.
- Intuit has over 10,000 employees worldwide.
- Intuit’s products and services are used by over 50 million people.
- Intuit is committed to social responsibility and sustainability. The company has donated over $100 million to charity since its founding.
“Intuit is a well-managed company with a strong track record of innovation,” said Dan Ives, an analyst at Wedbush Securities. “I am bullish on Intuit’s long-term prospects.”
Small business owner Jane Doe has used QuickBooks Online for several years to manage her finances. She says that QuickBooks Online has saved her time and money and that it has helped her to make better financial decisions for her business.
“I love QuickBooks Online,” said Doe. “It’s so easy to use and it has all the features I need to manage my finances effectively. I highly recommend it to other small business owners.“