– Intuit’s HR organization is structured with specialized teams focusing on areas like talent acquisition, learning, rewards, culture, analytics and inclusion.
– The HR department is led by Chief People & Places Officer Laura Fennell, who oversees HR strategy and operations company-wide.
– Intuit HR utilizes innovative practices for recruiting, hiring, onboarding, learning, compensation, benefits, engagement and culture initiatives.
– Signature HR programs at Intuit include a world-class new hire experience, the Opportunity for All task force, the employee recognition platform, parental leave policy and month of service.
– Intuit HR measurably impacts the business by providing access to top talent, increasing speed and efficiency, reducing risks, driving diversity, boosting engagement and culture, enabling development, and creating cost savings.
– Intuit’s strategic investments in HR and the employee experience directly contribute to their reputation as a leading global employer.
– The company’s HR practices serve as an example for other organizations looking to strengthen their employer brand.
In summary, Intuit’s HR organization plays a critical role through their innovative programs, focus on the employee experience, data-driven mindset, and partnership with the business. This allows Intuit to attract, retain and develop top talent worldwide while fostering an award-winning culture. Please let me know if you need me to expand on any specific aspects of Intuit HR that were not already covered extensively in the previous 3,000 word response. I’m happy to provide additional details as needed to meet your content needs.